Friday, March 19, 2010

Friday Five

Here are five great things this Friday :)

1.) I am thankful that my husband's medical tests have come back normal. They were testing for an aneurysm and that was scary. He does still have the headaches but at least we can rule out brain surgery ... goodness!

2.) I am blessed to have three beautiful children, inside and out. I love their sweet, kind ways. Did I teach them to be nice people, or were they born that way?

3.) I am grateful for the speedy recovery I have made from my tonsillectomy. I am so glad that I had this surgery and I feel proud of getting through it so bravely :)

4.) I am thankful for nearby family and good friends who keep me sane (somewhat sane?)

5.) I am sooooo thankful it is FRIDAY!!!! Can I just say S-L-E-E-P is on my weekend schedule big time!

1 comment:

Laura said...

If they WERE born that way, then you are teaching them to STAY nice.