Thursday, March 11, 2010

Day 8

Day 8 has been ugly. I am on a new pain medicine now and it feels like it might work anywhere except in my mouth/throat area. I am tempted to call the doctor tomorrow and ask if I can just take a double dose of the meds since they don't seem to do much. (But, I am sure they do. My friend who is a pharmacist said that my pain med is a very powerful one.)

So, I guess I can only imagine what the pain would feel like without meds in my system. Oh yeah, it would feel exactly like it does NOW ... LOL! I tell ya, the pain med does nothing!

Anyway, mostly I can't talk now without pain. It feels like I want to rip every part of my mouth and throat out of my skin. The pain med has made me want to sleep though. As long as I am actually asleep, I am unaware of the pain. But I never sleep for long without waking up feeling some horrible sensation.

Hoping for a better tomorrow!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh Susan, I am so sorry to hear this. You poor thing.
Drink lots of liquids, helps with the healing. I know it's all just blah blah blah if you are in pain.
Call the Dr, maybe this medicine is strong, but not the right one for you.