Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Healthy Changes

I need to get back to healthier eating and a healthier way of life. I like to walk and I like to work out at the gym using the weight machines. But, I allow the difficulties in hauling the girls to keep me from going to the gym. I allow other hurdles to keep me from walking.

So, I am going to commit here to some healthy changes for the rest of December.

1.) Work out twice per week
2.) Allow myself to get hungry before eating
3.) Only drink small amounts of milk between meals, or choose another drink

That should be a good jump start. I am going to report here daily on my progress. It is my hope to exceed these goals.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good Luck Susan!
Do you have a gym membership? We had one to the Y and we weren't using it enough, but it was nice and had free child care too.
I mostly eat at meal times, but biggest vice is night time snacking, but if I don't have anything in the house to snack on...I'm better.
I drink water besides coffee in the morning and the occasional diet soda for dinner. Drink more water......it's good for you.