Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Done, Done, Done ... Yippee!!!

Dh and I stayed up wrapping the rest of the gifts together tonight and now have everything ready to go for the next two days!!! Yippee!!!

It wasn't so bad at all getting those things done on my list with dh home today. I am really liking his being home. I can't wait to enjoy a normal day with him home though (without the need to do all of these Christmas-related errands). I would love a day where I could just go out for fun or where we could go out together alone. But that will need to wait until after Christmas.

So, other than food prep for the next two days, all is calm and bright once again :)

Healthy changes update: A healthier way of living stays on my mind. I am paying more attention to my hunger levels. I was too busy to overeat today, which is awesome. I also got a lot of exercise today climbing around in my car, walking on ice, wrapping, and all sorts of things like that.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay for you!!! I hope you enjoy today much more now!!