Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve


We had a nice Christmas Eve with dh's family. And now, Santa has already been to our house and I am just taking a few minutes before I go to bed myself. I wonder what time the kids will get up in the morning? I am going to guess 9:30 a.m. (We don't tend to be early morning risers; I am hoping Christmas won't change that.)

Above is a photo of the grandkids on dh's side of the family. We took several photos, but this was the best one of the bunch. My youngest dd (ds is holding her on the far right/front row) was the most difficult to photograph. She insisted on eating her hand through all of the photographs and then decided to try and escape. Oh well! Dd#1 is sitting right next to my youngest dd and ds.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like everyone had a good time!

I finally figured out that I like the days and events leading up to the Holiday vs the actual Holiday..

Unknown said...

Your Christmas Eve family photo shot is great!!
I can't wait to read your family day at home!

Elizabeth said...

Little ones are always so difficult to photograph! I don't think I have many pictures where both of mine are looking at the camera! But, your family is beautiful anyway. I love all the festive colors :)

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment today. I love your idea of a NY theme instead of resolutions. I might try that for 2010 but this year, I think I'm set on what I want to do.... I think. lol. What's your theme this year?