Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas came and went


Christmas came and went so fast that I can hardly think to post about it now. It was truly one of the most wonderful and stress-free Christmases that we have had in years. I think this has to do with dh being off for two weeks, including several days before Christmas and dh helping to wrap more and dh taking on the cooking from the time he has been off. Wow!!! I tell ya, I am already spoiled!

Anyway, on Christmas evening, my youngest dd began a fever and threw up on me. Today was day 5 of this illness that has just been miserable for her (and me too!). She barely slept and wanted to be held pretty much most of the time these last days. Today she is on the mend. I took her to the doctor and her antibiotic already seems to be taking effect.

The only downside is that my older dd began a fever just this evening :0 !

Anyway, above is a photo of my youngest during her sick time slumber. She has several "babies" that she must carry at various times all over the house. As you can see, she is a great little momma to her "babies" even when she is sick .... poor dear!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OH Susan, that is the sweetest picture, she will love that when she is all grown up!!! Adorable!

I hope your babies(they always are you know) are on the mend.