Sunday, March 8, 2009

It's that time of the year ... hurray!!!

I love this time of the year ... the weekend we "Spring Forward."

I admit that I am tired today due to my girls' not sleeping well last night (it is no longer possible for my youngest to have a nap in any form during the day if I want to get any sleep at night,) but Springing Forward is so worth the lost hour of sleep in my opinion. I never thought I would love observing Daylight Savings Time as much as I do.

For one thing, changing our clocks once again means Spring is practically here. And, oh how I love the longer evenings of daylight outside.

It is time to dust off my walking shoes, because Spring is on the way!!!!! Hurray!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I really love the longer daylight too! I don't think we get it as bad down here in the South, but right now it's 7:30pm and still not dark.....just lovely!

Unknown said...

You are such a night owl! I hate that it is dark in the morning on the way to work! oh well!

AmySueWho said...

I guess I'm glad someone likes Daylight savings time. I think it was working well the way it was.