Monday, March 9, 2009

Bets

O.K. I am betting that the Big O won't say no the Omnibus bill if it lands on his desk with the pork still in it.

I don't think he is enough of a leader to stand up to his campaign promises. I am not being critical. It is behavior totally expected of someone who has always voted present and not had any executive experience before becoming the leader of our entire country. The big O hasn't had to make those kinds of tough decisions and reap the necessary consequences that a leader must face when often standing up alone for what needs to be done in a leadership position.

I don't think the big O can stand the pressure of standing up TO his party and FOR his country. I hope I am wrong and I hope every single American holds him accountable if he doesn't not take this stand.

No comments: