Monday, March 9, 2009

Idea for Congress

I have an idea for Congress. Let's take the issue of pig manure smells being a problem in a Congressperson's State during a national depression (Yes, I said National Depression because I believe we are in a Depression and not a Recession .... and if you read my blog, perhaps you will one day say that you heard it first here!)

So anyway, the Congress person wants trillions of national dollars to buy pig deodorant and wants the entire nation to foot the bill.

So I say this to the Congressperson: Have a state vote about it and see if the people in your own state want to ban together to sacrifice and pay (through state taxes) for their own pig deodorant!

Or maybe the fatter pigs can just take care of earning deodorant dollars for the smaller swine!

I am talking crazy tonight. It is just that I am so happy to finally feel some sense of hope and change that I finally believe in!

No comments: