Friday, March 20, 2009

Friday Fifteen!!!

This has been a wicked, wicked week. I am attempting to pull myself out of a personal pit of worry and anxiety. Lord, please help me to be a vessel of your love ... thank you for all of my blessings.

1.) My children
2.) My parents
3.) Dh's family
4.) Family, family and family again (isn't family everything? I personally think so!)
5.) My friends in real life (life's ICING .... love ya Amy, Bridgett, Janet, Jennifer and others I see less often!)
6.) My friends online (some of the finest people I know in my life ... here's to Anita, Beth, Jennifer, Valerie, Nicki and others I talk to less often these days but I know are out there!)
7.) Good people out in the world who hold themselves to strong standards of character and stay the course through storms and whatever life brings their way. (Example: Short of survival for their family, NOTHING would keep these fine people from paying their share of American taxes ... Go Good People, Go!! You Rock and I am PROUD to play on YOUR team!)
8.) Dh's job
8.) The roof over our heads
9.) Good medical care
10.) Dave Ramsey (I just love him, what can I say?! Looooooove Dave!!!!!! Hugs to Dave!!!!!)
11.) Honest Abe (You are my inspiration!)
12.) Public School (It is free and the kids learn, AND they send a bus!)
13.) Daylight savings time (it has enhanced my life although I would never have guessed I would feel that way.)
14.) High Speed Internet (it is just GOOD!)
15.) Gardens (where food sprouts free from the earth for little cost.)

Amen!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think this post is a positive affirmation that you know exactly what the important things in life are.
I love you Susan.........you really need a weekend!