Thursday, May 7, 2009

Preschool

I have gone back to do more research on local preschools. It probably has something to do with a friend of mine reminding me how preschools can be good for moms too. I began to think once again that perhaps I can find a preschool for both girls that is both affordable and convenient after all.

Plus, the elementary school sent home another flyer about their new preschool program. So, I had to check it out.

And in the last week I have found several new preschools that I did not even know existed before. Today the girls and I visited three new ones. There are many options; however, there are few affordable ones that offer something for both girls during the same time frame.

But I found two more and I checked one out today. The other two we looked at today were for dd#1 only (one was cheaper than where I currently have her signed up and the other was the new public school preschool that I mentioned above). I will check out the other preschool option for both girls soon and see what it offers. Hopefully tomorrow we can check it out. There are so many factors to consider and they go far beyond just having a time slot for both girls in one preschool. The school has to fit our budget, cannot be too far away and must fit into a time frame that makes sense for our lives. Also, the girls seem to be attracted to the schools with the most interesting playgrounds, so I think that is pretty important as well too.

Anyway, it has been fun to see all the new and latest options out there for preschools in this day and age. It honestly makes ME want to go to preschool!

No comments: