Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Today's Accomplishments

1.) Exercised
2.) Fed kids numerous times
3.) Cleaned dog poo off floor four times.
4.) Cleaned dog pee pee off floor one time.
5.) Cleaned 2-year-old's pee pee off kitchen chair two times.
6.) Did two loads of laundry.
7.) Fed dog two times
8.) Let dog in and out of house several times.
9.) Cleaned strawberry syrup off floor and from inside refrigerator door
10.) Emptied little potties numerous times
11.) Put sheets back on 3-year-old's crib
12.) Put sheets back on 3-year-old's crib after 2-year old removed them for 2nd time today
13.) Picked up random candy conversation hearts from every floor level of my three-level house
14.) Did two loads of dishes
15.) Hunted for and found both cordless phone handsets jammed in basement chair, underneath chair cushions
16.) Reviewed 5th grade homework
17.) Picked up random toys

Just another successful day here in my household. It's all good :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You crack me up!!! Are you counting down doggie go home date??

Crazy Mom of Three said...

I am trying not to count down the days because there is not an exact day of arrival time. But, my life is going to be a lot easier when he goes home, that is for sure!

Unknown said...

I remember those days when my two older girls were little...it stunk but it does pass...

Unknown said...

Susan...in regards to Lindsay's job... The economy does suck..but there are jobs out there...especially up and coming companies like the one she will be working for... She had the interview a week ago...I am so proud of her...