Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Politics

I have decided that politics are what they are.

Ultimately, everything is in God's hands anyway.

I have decided to refrain from blogging about politics again on this blog.

I just think the topic can get heated and politics are such a controversial subject.

I think the best approach to politics is knowing in one's heart what is right for oneself ... mixed with a lot of prayers that our leaders will do their best to take the high road in their work on our behalf.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Probably a good thing! We are still trying to determine the new senator here in MN...what a joke!

Unknown said...

Interesting insights Susan. I still love to follow the news and politics. I like that we can grumble and still love our nation.
While I'm with you on things being in God's hands, it's not proactive to not take a part in making our lives the best we can.

I don't use my blog much for politics either.....but certainly there is enough of that out there.