Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Eight Random Facts/Quirks/Habits

Well, I needed something to blog about and my friend Anita tagged me, and now I have something to write about!

Rules:
1. People who are tagged need to post these rules, and 8 random habits/facts/quirks about themselves.

2. At the end of the post you need to choose 8 people to get tagged and list their names.

Eight random habits/facts/quirks --

1. I am married to my high school sweetheart.

2. I check my alarm clock at least three times every night before going to bed.

3. I don't hand wash dishes; if they need don't fit in the dishwasher, they wait for the next cycle!

4. I hate to cook.

5. My job title was Vice President at my last place of employment.

6. For the most part, I don't care to travel.

7. I used to be a personal coach but now I think my life is too crazy to help others in that same way!

8. I am very sensitive, even though I don't show it outwardly.

Tagging (I don't think I know 8 people who read my blog, but here goes anyway):

Amy C.
Bridgett
Beth, except I am sure you were already tagged
Lee Ann
Jennifer
Janet
Valerie
Nicki

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm glad the Tag gave you something to talk about :)

Amy Mae said...

I hate to cook too!! And I don't like to travel either.