Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Ahhh November 1

Yay, it is November 1! I love, love, love November 1!

Why?

Because October for our family is one crazy roller coaster ride from start to finish.

Here are this year's October highlights --

Seven family birthdays.
Five family birthday gatherings.
One joint kids' birthday party, with 23 kids in attendance
Two school field trips
One School Fall party
Two School birthday snacks to send in
Two Trunk-or-Treats
One haunted house visit
And Halloween trick-or-treating

Whew! It is like Christmas!

So, November 1 is my day to reflect on the October fun while taking a bit of a breather before the holiday rush begins once again just before Thanksgiving (and goes non-stop until January 1.)

Because as much as I enjoy celebrating the holidays with my family, they are A LOT of work! (Honestly, I think the hardest part is the house cleaning for the various events; because, my husband is a big help when it comes to some of the family parties (he will cook) and trick-or-treating (he will pull the girls in the wagon on Halloween night tirelessly).

Anyway, goodbye dear October. You have been fun :) Hello November 1!

No comments: