Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Tantrums

My youngest child is in a very ugly tantrum stage. I know this happened with my almost four year old about a year ago as well, but dd#2 has some real power behind her tantrums. She has the worst tantrums of any of my children thus far.

Typically, our MO for a tantrum is to have it in your room. It is a good solution, except that dd is one strong little gal and I have to carry her VERY strong, squirming, screaming body up the stairs to her room over and over and over again when these moments occur. It's the only way to get her there. (Sometimes I hate living in a tri-level.)

Recently I have had this nasty upper respiratory icky thing. It tires me out more easily having such trouble breathing and the continued coughing; I am beginning week 4 (yes, I have been to the doctor again). Anyway, this upper respiratory thing is getting as old as the tantrums :( The two together are a bad mixture.

I am hoping that at least one or the other of these challenges improves soon ... the mix of these two things right now is very difficult.

No comments: