Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Ickies

Today marks the beginning of Week 4 for this Upper Respiratory illness. It is a bit exasperating, but I think I got what I paid for by going only to a drug store clinic for diagnosis and treatment. I do not feel one ounce better since Monday night. Mucinex over the counter is just not powerful enough I guess.

Of course I am no doctor; but, I just wish they had given me an antibiotic. I really feel a need to be better by Friday to enjoy my daughter's birthday and Halloween activities. Come on, more than three weeks of this junk is looong enough already!!!!

Perhaps I should be more patient, but what feels to me like labored breathing has just taken its toll. I think I am going to have to go back to the doctor again today ... my actual doctor if possible. But her schedule is always quite full and she doesn't work that many hours in a day ... so I will sit here and wait until 9 a.m. to call and hope her schedule has at least one opening for me.

Otherwise, I think I will just have to go back to Walgreen's again today. Because my doctor doesn't work on Thursday.

No comments: