Sunday, June 14, 2009

To Do List

Every now and then it inspires me to type out a to-do list and post it here on my blog. Here is what I plan to get done this week:

1. All of my laundry
2. Cook at least four dinners
3. Pack 6 kids lunches for their activities this week
4. Clean both bathrooms
5. Help ds purge his room of toys he is done with
6. Figure out how to close the co-sleeper and get it out of here once and for all!
7. Toy purge in living room and basement
8. Toy pick-up in living room and basement
9. At least one lunch out with no kids
10. Attend coaching class
11. Swim a lot
12. Get to library
13. Pay off all bills and complete medical paperwork
14. Mail stuff in that needs to get out of here!
15. Wash and change sheets
16. Clear clutter out of master bedroom
17. Clear off island

2 comments:

Susan Busch said...

Hi there! OK, so how's that "It's Done" list coming along that I was talking about? No, I haven't done one either. :) And look -- it's 1 a.m. and I'm still up! Failing on all counts tonight, ha ha. Hope you're having a good week.

Susan Busch said...

Hi again ... wanted to leave you a note here too on Katherine Center's "Everyone is Beautiful" in case you didn't see it in my blog's comments. So funny you mentioned this ... I have been dying to read it and I won't delay any longer!!! I'll let you know when I'm done ... would love to compare notes. Maybe we can both post and cross-reference. And, you can follow @katherinecenter on Twitter! Take care ...