Thursday, October 20, 2011

Learning Through Our Lives ...


I can't help it. I believe in kindness. I hate to see people get hurt when kindness could have made all the difference in a situation. I would like to think we would all desire to own our part in something ugly that happened and hurt others ... and make peace. And live in a big happy circle of love. Or move on kindly.


But that just isn't always the case in life. Some people just don't care to be kind and won't be.


And, I am sorry; but, I can't stand beside them.


"A person who is nice to you, but rude to the waiter, is not a nice person."
Dave Barry, "Things That It Took Me 50 Years to learn"


"Life is short, but there is always time for courtesy."
Ralph Waldo Emerson, Social Aims

1 comment:

Unknown said...

And those that don't listen to what others are saying are not worthy, either! Nice to see you blogging...