Thursday, July 23, 2009

Deciding Factors ....

I have been tossing around an issue in my mind for a few months now and have been wondering about my feelings and reactions to my ideas around this issue for several weeks. It has been a bit puzzling to me because the solution to my little decision-making dilemma (or issue) was just not clear to me. I had decided to take the Summer to listen for God Winks surrounding the issue and just see what came of it ....

Over the last weeks, I found that there were some interesting synchroncities that popped up related to this issue, a continued feeling I kept having of not being fully at peace about this issue, and a few moments that I experienced almost as if they were epiphanies, in the form of energy bursts actually ... that just weren't fully making sense to me ....

I continued to spend some time thinking about this issue during quiet moments, trying to see if I could put the pieces of the puzzle together. It was kind of a neat process and recently I think I may have completed this little puzzle for myself. This is really exciting to me, but I am still sitting on this "conclusion" just a bit ... sort of waiting and seeing what comes up for me with this at this particular point on this little journey I have undertaken ...

I feel that I am listening to God and loving his guidance here .... I feel that I am seeing into my heart a bit more clearly lately ..... an interesting journey ....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

God works mysteriously! I am anxious to hear more!