Friday, April 3, 2009

Crazy Mom Calms Down

This crazy mom is finally feeling some peace after months of worry. Is there still risk and things to worry over? Well, yes, of course. But, I feel like maybe the world is not completely upside down for once in many months. I think it is because logic prevailed in my recent three property appraisals; and when logic prevails, I feel there is hope and that peace is just maybe around the corner.

When things don't make sense and come out upside down again and again as a result of that, I just can't get my bearings. I just don't feel secure in the world. I feel that I am grasping and clawing my way to secure pastures or some type of new understanding in a world where it so often lately feels like someone is screaming that "A yellow lemon is PURPLE and that will be that!"

The Momma Bear in me, is, indeed, fierce when her family is threatened. Am I super smart that I just know yellow really is yellow when it seems like it takes a great number of people in the world sometimes to reach that same conclusion? I doubt it. Some people are color blind and that is not their fault. There bodies were just made to see the world that way. Other people might say that yellow is actually "amarillo" (the name yellow in a different language). And they aren't bad people. But, extreme frustrations can and do often occur when this Momma Bear needs the yellow to be accepted for what it truly is.

No comments: